Kevin Menck's Supply List
* Portable Plein Air Easel/palette setup
*For studio landscape classes there are 8 standing easels in the studio reserved on a first come basis. If you would like to reserve one, please email jeanie at warehouse521@gmail..com.
* Paper towels
* Garbage bag
* Thinner/mineral spirits (Gamsol) in portable container
* The paints I use are Cadmium Lemon, Cadmium Scarlet and Ultramarine Blue. My white is Titanium White.Choice is up to the student.
* Brushes and small palette knife
* Canvas/linen/gesso panels
* sketchbook and pencils are good to bring as well to design your composition before painting.